Network Titan solves your Gramm-Leach-Bliley-Act (GLBA) Compliance requirements. We take you step-by-step through a process of confirming compliance with each component of the Act, The Safeguards Rule and The Privacy Rule. We ensure you are protecting customer data as set forth in the GLBA.
- Develop your Information Security Program.
- Provide the required Risk Assessment Audits.
- Implement appropriate security controls and processes.
- Provide staff training.
- Data Encryption and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Organize your compliance documentation.
- Maintain, monitor and update your Plan as your business changes.
Network Titan takes you step-by-step, quickly and affordably to a compliance state customized for your dynamic needs. We handle all of the technical details during an organized process to establish policies and procedures that address the provisions of the GLBA, the “Safeguards Rule” and the “Privacy Rule” while architecting a high-performance computing networking system.
We leverage our experience providing GLBA compliance with Accounting firms, CPAs and Tax Servicers, Mortgage and Real Estate companies.
Our top-tier technicians can manage your information systems for you or assist your internal team (Co-Manage). We are always ready to help any time you need it.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about GLBA Compliance and the Network Titan GLBA Review Consultation.
Download our free Guide to The Safeguards Rule